I’m in Lansing, Michigan. I’m focusing my time on:
- Nurturing relationships with friends and family.
- Completing my PhD and other school related activities/commitments.
- Exploring careers post-graduation. I’m looking for organizations that are making a difference, whose values align with mine, and are creatively pursuing ideas.
- Developing routines and patterns that allow me to focus in a world full of distractions. I’ve been reading about productivity and personal growth.
Taking a break from blogging.I couldn’t stay away for too long. I’m working on editing my old blog posts and checking for broken links.
- Participating in an urban gardening certification program.
- Practicing reading, writing, and speaking in Haitian Creole.
- Valuing my well being by exercising, sleeping at least 8 hours a night, eating healthy, journaling, and meditating.
- Simplifying my life.
- Giving micro-investments to entrepreneurs and supporting entrepreneurs.
- Saving and investing money for post-graduation life.
These are things I’m focused on right now. I’m likely to say no to anything outside of these priorities and interests.