Write for us: Are you interested in becoming a contributor to this blog? Please see below for contribution guidelines.
- Word count: Maximum 2000 words, but room for multi-posts
- Original: Please submit posts that have not been previously published. That includes print, web, and personal blogs.
- Acceptance: Compensation is not given to contributors, however, a byline, bio, and links to social media accounts will be inserted with posts. In addition, blog posts will be promoted across all social network accounts.
- Terms: By contributing to Lisa-Marie Pierre, you accept terms and understand that your posts might be edited.
- Topics: This blog follows Lisa-Marie’s journey to finding peace in creating a balance between the mind, body, soul, and environment. The blog covers topics ranging from: entrepreneurship, financial literary, community building, personal stories, personal development, and more. Keep the tone positive and open minded. You can read through the archives to get an idea of the philosophy and mission behind the blog or read the about page.
How to Submit:
- If you are linking within your posts, look to see if the topic has already been discussed on Lisa-Marie Pierre before going to outside resources. Do not submit the post with the hyperlink, place the link in parentheses behind the text (ex: http://www.[name of website].com)
- You will receive a response within a week if your post has been accepted. You can submit as many posts as you like.
- Send the post and title in a Microsoft Word document or in the body of the email.
- Attach any photos in JPEG format. Please include the rights to the image (links, name of photographer, etc).
- Include your bio. Your bio should be under 150 words, write out the links to your website, Facebook, and Twitter (ex: http://www.twitter.com/[twitter handle]), and a head shot to Lisa-Marie at lisamarie (at) lisamariepierre.com.
Thank you again for your interest!